Restaurant Stocktaker Services
Catering Industry Stocktaking Audits
Catering is one of the most competitive markets in the UK so it pays for any business operating in the Restaurant trade to conduct a regular stocktake to ensure that it is operating profitably. A professional stock audit will enable you to check that your business is performing to its projected forecast, and you are receiving the gross profit that you had intended.
How can LTA Stock Auditors help?
Restaurant inventory management Solutions
LTA Restaurant Stocktakers will highlight any problems in your wet and dry stock causing financial leakage, for instance theft or portion control issues. we will also identify unprofitable products and menu items to determine whether the pricing and ordering of stock is accurate.
Want to know what we can do for you?
As all of our auditing takes place on site and is in strict confidence and our reports are available to you on the day of the stocktake. Our restaurant stocktakers experience and local knowledge together with the comprehensive, easy to understand reports created from your stock audit will enable you to manage your business much more effectively.
What to expect from us?
LTA’s Restaurant Stocktakers will discuss every aspect of your restaurant business stock audit with you and will highlight any areas which can be improved on to increase your profitability.
Our service typically includes:
- A full food count audit including analysis of Food Gross Profit and Menu Food Gross Profit.
- Wastage and staff feeding allowances are taken into account.
- Identify and advise on any areas where you are losing stock due to theft or wastage.
- Advice is given on food storage, stock levels, and costs.
- Analyse and advise on your prices versus invoice costs.
- Identify short dated and out of date stock and advise on how to reduce losses caused by this.
- Analyse the effect of any promotions or allowances to pinpoint stock/profit variations.
- Analyse your purchases to make sure you have only paid for what you’ve agreed to.
- Identify how much of your cash needs to be in a cellar rather than in the bank.
- Calculate Gross Profit and gross margins – reports the average profit for each area of your business to keep your finger on the pulse.
LTA provide Independent Public House, Club restaurant and Hotel Audits throughout Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside & North Wales
Why you need a Stocktaker
For any business within the licensed or catering trades – Stocktaking is one of the most important parts of controlling your cash flow and products and is critical to managing your costs and thereby maximising your profits.
Stocktaking also has the added benefits of giving peace of mind that your staff are not only serving your customers correctly, but that they are looking after the business bottom line too by committing to minimise loss.
Why Choose Us?
Our licensed trade stocktakers have many years experience in providing accurate and easy to understand stock reports based on state of the art stock taking methods
We are passionate aout helping your business succeed and will always be willing to provide friendly advice and innovative ways to ensure that you are always in control of your costs.
A full range of stocktaker services available to clients across the UK including:
- Hospitality, Tourism and Retail Stock Management
- Period End and Annual Stock Auditing
- Business transfers
- Food and Liquor Cost Control
- Purchasing Management
Want to increase your profitability?
Fill out this form, and we'll setup a free consultation!